domingo, 3 de novembro de 2013

It's like '06 in your backyard and I'm in love with Jade



"Look What You've Done", álbum Take Care (2011). Drake.

"It’s like ’09 in your basement and I’m in love with Nebby
And I still love her but it fell through because I wasn’t ready
And your back hurt, and your neck hurt, and you smoking heavy
And I sit next to you, and I lecture you because those are deadly
And then you ash it and we argue about spending money on bullshit
And you tell me I’m just like my father, my one button, you push it
Now it's "Fuck you, I hate you, I'll move out in a heartbeat"
And I leave out and you call me, you tell me that you're sorry
You love me, and I love you, and your heart hurts, mine does too
And it's just words and they cut deep but it's our world, it's just us two
I see painkillers on the kitchen counter, I hate to see it all hurt so bad
But maybe I wouldn't have worked as hard 
If you were healthy and it weren't so bad"

Sem comentários: